About Dyslexia – Unravelling the Myth
- Here is a clear, concise book that demystifies dyslexia.
- Unrecognised dyslexia hurts self-concept, necessary for leading a productive life.
- Therefore teachers and parents need to understand common patterns of strengths and weaknesses in dyslexic people from early childhood to adulthood.
- The dyslexic at successive ages and stages, starting with pre-school, is considered in this guide.
- The effect of dyslexia on school performance and self-esteem is also discussed.
1 in stock