Dice Activities for Subtraction
Dice activities for subtraction was created by teachers to engage students in activities which develop fluency with the arithmetic operations of subtraction and the mathematical principles involved in thinking about subtraction in a multiple of ways.
Eight sections provide subtraction practice in activities such as subtraction graphs and charts; table completion; rounds, patterns and differences activities; and subtraction bingo, hidden number, tic-tac-toe and four-grid tic-tac-toe games.
• eight different dice activities
• teachers notes
• discussion points
• Australian curriculum links
• suggestions for ways to assist students
• lists of materials required
• variations for each activity
• a ‘hundreds chart’
Ideal for Ages 6-9
1 in stock