- The optional CD has author Rachael Goodchild reading each of the stories.
Legendary Art – Book
- This visual artsresource series, consisting of a reproducible book and CD (soldseparately), uses legends and stories from around the world to providethe context for teaching a range of visual arts skills to juniorprimary children.
- The legends and stories come from Australia, Japan, North America, New Zealand, China, Samoa, India and Russia.
- Art topics covered include painting, patterning, symmetry, designand clay, mixed media and tapa cloth, PVA printmaking and mosaics.
- Information for teachers includes:
a cultural context;
step-by-step activity instructions;
additional activity suggestions for other learning areas;
extension activity suggestions;
self-assessment sheets for children
and resource pages containing supporting illustrations.
1 in stock