- Phonics Digraphs Workbook
- Learning to Read – Digraphs
- Phonics Puzzles – Digraphs
- Learning to Read – Advanced Phonics
- Learning to Read – Phonics Extension
- Read and Colour – Digraphs
Complete Digraphs provides a comprehensive programme to introduce and consolidate digraphs and other more difficult phonemes.
- Each digraph has up to four pages of interesting activities that will provide practise in the visual, oral and aural recognition of these sound groups.
- The sounds covered are:
sh, th, ch, wh, ck, ee, ea, oa, ow, ai, ay, or, aw, ow, ou, ir, ur, ar, 00, er, 00, a-e, o-e, i-e, u-e, ing, ang, y(long e), y(long i), oi, ew, ie, ce, ge, air, are, ear, or, ph, ie,
silent h, silent b, silent k, silent t, silent w, silent 1, ou, ore, igh, ui, oar, ue, ou, oe, eigh, ea, au, c, ei, sc, ture, ere, our, gh, ine, ar, y, tion, or, sion, ci, ar, gu, gue, ign.
- Revision pages are also included.