- Beginning to Read
- Starting Sounds Workbook
- Using Sounds
- Sound Activities
- Learning to Read ~ Single Sounds
Complete Single Sounds provides a comprehensive programme to introduce single sounds.
- Each single sound has seven pages of interesting and varied activities that will provide practise in the visual, oral and aural recognition of the sound.
- Activities include art and craft pages, tracing the sound, colouring pictures that start with the sound and writing the sound.
- There are over 180 pages of fun and motivating activities for the young student to practise the recognition of single sounds.
- Learning single sounds is the first step in the development of the phonetic skills needed to learn to read.
Spiral bound 182 page Blackline Masters for ease of photocopying.
A complete resource on this subject.