- Read and Colour – Word Families
- Starting Word Families
- Phonics Puzzles – Word Families
- Learning to Read – Word Families
Complete Word Families provides a comprehensive programme to introduce and consolidate word family phonic patterns.
- Each word family group has four pages of interesting activities that will provide practise in the visual, oral and aural recognition of these sound groups.
- The sounds covered are: ab, ad, ag, am, ap, an, at, ib, id, ig, in, ip, it, ob, og, op, ot, ub, ug, um, un, ut, ed, eg, en, et.
- Revision pages are included.